Instagram

Sunday, May 25, 2008

dream

~ a afternoon sleep...
~a dream that i never had before...
~the spirit were all around me...
~a dreamed that kinda scary...
~what is DIE stand for actually?

~D=die

~I=in an

~E=enclose place?

~last afternoon,
~i had a scary dream that just like movie~
~i had died TWO times
~in my dream...
~finally,i died
~in the second times...
~by accident...

~``THE FIRST TIME``
~the first time was my mom driving
~on a road that it was doing
~something in front there...
~suddenly,
~my dad who sitting beside my mom
~asked her to stopped
~by the road side,
~coz he wanted to do something...
~and then he rushed out~
~then my mom donno where she wanna
~drove to...
~so she just kept on asking me...
~and didnt concentrate on driving...
~then the whole car flied away...and crashed..
~in the moment,i just thinked that i will die...
~and i kept on praying...
~oops...i didnt even got hurted...
~i not yet die that time...
~but,
~my phone crashed...

~``THE SECOND TIME``
~it also happened in an accident...
~but i had forgot abit...
~that time was kinda blur...heh ehh
~that time was my sis driving,
~and suddenly the whole car got
~bang by the car at the back...
~donno why~
~the whole car crashed although
~it just banged the back of the car...
~and i just crashed...oh gosh..
~i died...that feeling was special
~and complicated...
~it doesnt look same just as human...
~i was just floating in the air~
~whoo...[i mean in the dream lar..]

~but i can feel the real feeling also...
~my mind was just kept on telling me...
~said:u had died!~u had died!~
~and that time,i cant woke up...
~i just really got concentrated in my dream..
~and i dont know that i had slept before i dreamed...

~it had just taught me a lesson...
~that hmm..
~=drive properly~
~=human can die easily when the time reach~
~=cherish everyone that around you~

~the dream is special...
~i can felt the feeling when being a spirit...
~that's kinda fun~
~but i don wan~
~and the end was.................
~my sis woke me up....
~and i told my mom i was died in the dream...
~haha~i get experience...whoo...=P

No comments: