Instagram

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

wakkkkakakakaka

-[wohooooooho]-

finally_

my piano exam ended~XD

i was the third who went in for piano exam~w0w--

when i arrived there...so many ppl are waiting for it...[the piano exam]

and i was so scared...coz i just arrived and the next one is me...arghh~

i was sitting in the waiting room and quickly memorize some of the important part bout piano-

...someone called me: TAN LIXUAN~

...i said: yes?[i though is someone that i knew]

--and the guy asked me to wait outside for afew seconds--

then i shocked and i walked in to the room~ohgosh~

...the examiner asked me do i need to practice for a few second?...and i said yes~

i had just practiced one of my scales...~and it started...

some of the parts of my pieces played wrong...so disappointed man!~

but however...is okey lar...u.u.

the sightreading~....sure fail ler...almost all played it wrongly...brbrbr...

after all...i came out...feel free at all...whoosh~

and later im going to shopping~wahaha..XD

but i think i cant go out with my frens on thursday~coz i gonna take K of my new dog~

argh...how ?! i wan go out with my frens~!!!!

relax lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....u.u

No comments: