Instagram

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 ;D


=) belated HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to you guys`!!
.
hmm__i got my results since this tuesday..
and``i couldnt make my mind down with my results
.
IT DISAPPOINT ME``! =(
.
some of you feel that im greedy right? im.
WE cried after we got our results on that freaking scary day`!
feel nervous__not cause of my parents. cause of myself i think??
.
but best part is---
my parents called me after i took my result, they asked me how was it.
tears dropped down non-stop~im just touched uh?=/
.
THANKS FAMILY`!
.
not only me =) hwa cried too`!
she just yeah`!crying babe__xD
.
.
____________
.
although im disappoint with my result, but after this`!
i just keep shopping with my family``and bought many things =P
and and watched movie and blah blah blah..=D
.
IM HAPPY DURING SHOPPING TIME`! IM LOVIN" IT
[ but my legs super pain when shopping wearing with a high heel for 9 hours! ]
.
.
somehow, school gotta reopen soon.!
.
so can meet my frens`yeah! friends!
.
good day yea`!^^
.
.
luv ya`!<3

No comments: