Instagram

Saturday, May 9, 2009

was busy doing many stuffs this few weeks. And alittle stressing up with my studies. Its hard for me to multi-doing stuffs like exams and performance or competition pop up together, participate in many things sometimes it just stressing me up totally. x(

was praying and asking for wisdom and courage. I've felt better after these prayers and trying to settle on with every single thing which i've halfway done.

was having a trip with family last week and was great. yesterday was friday and as usual I went to cg as well..what I've learned? : PRAYERS!
question >> " what impresses you the most about the widow's persistance? can you share about a time when you persisted in prayer? "
that's the discussion question. non of us share about it but with these answers " dontknow", " donthave", "not sure, i dont think so" besides cg leader. I was wondering do or did i have a time when i persist in prayer? x( i had. I was keep praying for my parents who have not accepted Jesus in their life. BUT! now? I have stopped with no reason.Am kind of selfish?

I was like shocking of myself. His love that's eternal was just taking over me last night and stepped into my heart dearly. He does not forsake his people and he does not abandon the nation which belongs to Him. His door just keep wide open and never reject.

should've something that we ask for more. should pray for our needs, but should've praise the Lord first. A spiritual voyage to know God. ;) it's pretty awesome that God is so real!

No comments: