Instagram

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All things I want.

Hey people, just yea by the way gotta make it a Happy Chinese New Year to y'all.

Not really gonna share what's pretty fun in this hols time and of course new year memories. Last night was really em really filled up my depression and I can't deny I was really there dying. You know, I'm having my tough toughest time now I guess. However, may be low self-esteem, very discouraging, frustrating, somehow this is time I'm now shaking. No one goes faithful 365days 24 hours 60 mins 60 secs, so do I. You wouldn't know but now I'm telling, please help me, pray for me, give me advices, encourage me, treat me comfortably, heal me Oh Lord. I know only the one who cares will watch over me, always a faithful follower. I know not who to tell these things but oh Lord I've tried my best. I'm only human, not perfection. I've tried my best to treat her well, but only Lord you know.. I can't stand anymore. " Because of you, I hate Christianity" Oh Lord, what a phrase. Sorry Lord forgive me if I've done wrong, forgive for my falls. This makes me dying, because of what I've tried my best and ended up this is the phrase that has given me. Lord, depression and disappointment not because of what she said, but what I did. I wouldn't turn away from you God, but please get me closer to you. I really need a counselor that can count on me help me. Touch me with your words place me in a right position. I need a rest... time with God. Hold my tears Lord, renew my heart, heal my wounds. Because... all I need is you.

See ya guys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for this nice post. i also needed the message you wrote. i will pray for you. remember, God doesn't give us anything we cannot handle. and you will get through your difficult time a much stronger person, with a stronger faith in our Lord. i found your blog by complete accident. but then...there are no complete accidents. God loves you.

Poh Wei said...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Every situation whether it is pleasant or bad works for good for those who loves God.

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1

Condemnation are not from God, they are lies and accusation from the devil.

"for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity." Proverbs 24:16

A righteous man might fall 7 times (7 in the bible means completion) or in other words many many times but unlike the wicked one, the righteous man continues to rises and stand up.

God loves you.