Instagram

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm NEW :D

had mentioned about doing a hair cut or some sorts bout hair trimming, hair dying and blahs :) 
so yea went for a hairdo last Thursday, still left one last paper on coming Tuesday tho. I was extremely scared of cutting it short and ponder so badly for about half an hour at the salon and ha ha don't laugh I was pretty scared it doesn't suit me and stuffs he-he. I spent 100+ bucks for cutting, washing and hair cream, my pocket bleed okay. Still, ugh let's do it, and I did! (:

Let's make a difference after the bloody exams! CHANGE! He-he.
this is a picture of em BEFORE

looks familiar right... me lah :p 

"Oh hair, you gonna miss me."
thinking: "cut or not to cut?"

sigh, still thinking, doink CUT lah! (: ha ha.
Oh goodbye hair :p 

wash cut trim and everything had been spending me a two hours for it, yawn :]
tadaa! see ya pictures! (: he he.

I look younger! XD

camwhores (:


whorggh! :D


So yea, this is it! (: 
a before, and AFTER (: 

shhhhh, no one knows yet :p  

No comments: