Instagram

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011 :D

Well, heeee (: this is first post of the year 2011 and am here wishing you people a very pleasant and awesome new year, it's a lil late to wish though. It's already 5th of January 2011! OMG, time really flies. Year of 2010 had been really a blessing for some people and a super tough year for some too, so do I. 2010 had been a really tough year for me yet received a lot of blessings from God. In a way, God has strengthened me throughout the year ((:

Not to mention what kinda problems we had in 2010 but let us rejoice the coming of 2011!
Had been pretty busy in the past December, a super busy month every year for most of the church-ers yet we enjoy the most, I guess.

December;
  • Final exam ( I've done my finals! )
  • HUGE Camp ( It was awesomeeeee! God is awesome! )
  • Caroling ( Well, we had fun! )
  • Visitation to the orphanages and UH ( A little of love and care :) )
  • Christmas shopping ♥ ( last minute shopping OMG but I love :p )
  • Family dinners ( Good food and fellowships! )
  • Church dinner ( The food was niceeeee )
  • Christmas celebration, church service ( The hand-mime thingy was the best! ) 
  • Christmas Party at Un. Ronnie's house ( Oh presents HAHAHA )
  • Salon ( I cut my hair SHORT! )
  • Driving test ( I passed my driving test! I can drive now ngek ngek :D )  
  • New Year shopping w/ family ( I want more clothes! Grrr )
  • Watch Night Camp ( Port Dickson, cam whores food fellowships and GOD! Had fun with the youth and young adults, etc. captain ball ) 
  • Salon with mum, dad, sis ( there were four of us at the salon doing the same thing! We dyed our hair OMG Oh ya one more, my dog was in pet's salon, too! Hahaha )
 THIS IS MY DECEMBER & NOWWWWW...
comes my January! (:

Aw, gonna start college on the 10th, must have fun before classes start!

CYA Peeps ♥/ (:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2011!

No comments: