Instagram

Monday, November 21, 2011

The disease.

Well, feeling randomly random and my friend had given me a site to spend my time on and I found that very effective, the 9gag.com is seriously making me feel insane hahaha. A very interesting site in helping one to release stress :p There was once I got myself reading the site instead of studying while during my finals. Well, when we just don't feel like getting out from home and being quite lifeless at home, this is what we can do, 9gag yourself at home! :) 

Funny one, my friend just created a MayEe's disease picture, damn funny. What's Mayee's disease? Ahem ;) Well let me explain, it's a disease that invented by my friend Mayee of being sarcastic to your friend. By giving an example, a guy asked: Will you marry me? then the girl said: No no no, I don't wanna marry you one, I don't love you one. But in the heart says OH YESSSSSS! I wanna marry you, I love you so much, can't wait to wear on the wedding gown. So yeah this is the Mayee's disease ;P

I like this picture much! ;)


Hah. Chaos.

No comments: