Instagram

Monday, January 14, 2008


~.~lonely?do u feel the same feeling juz same as me?sigh...boring?nothing to do at home so..the year of 2008..izit a new n interesting year for me?do feel like lonely..missing sumone...is tat means love?i think not..not yet prepare my study then,no study mood yet..how how?stay lonely tis few days..wad to do?wad can i do is juz on9 n chit chatting...whew...izit tat easy to make myself no longer lonely?do u dream in front of ur book when u gotta study?yes,i m...
really miss my frens so much...but they r preparing for their major exam..
how about me?dun care about it then...juz try to cheer up!~if juz
lonely,can juz cum n see my blog stay lonely wit me...kekez...
yeah!! ~cheer up guys..anyway..lolxx=(

1 comment:

Alvena Lixuan said...

hihi^^welcum to my new blog..
hope u all see it when u r free^^