Instagram

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Whew whew…juz came bak from school…now going to study and prepare
for my major exam wei…so tired man…no much time to on9 n chit
chatting with friends already…cham lo…too bad,got school today ler…
replacement for chinese new year de…sob sob…so funny in our class today
…laughed the whole day then…joking with friends…wakaka…besides that,
one of the guy in our class was so funny…did some funny actions…haha…
somore my friend told me about her in the bus this morning…this morning
when the way my fren go to school,the guy sit beside my fren…and I think
that guy was too tired so he fell asleep…hmm hmm…accidently…that guy…
*bang*…his head fell on my fren shoulder…tats all…but hor…my fren was so
happy(i think)…she told all her frens…and she was so shy man!!~haha…so
funny…and she told us tat the guy was so handsome…I cant imagined it…
~~kekez…after joking and listened some story…and then…*ringggg*…
dismiss class…cooool…this is my Saturday…chit chatting all the way in
the school!!~God bless…funny Saturday…oops!!~gonna go MAKAN…bb…^^

No comments: