Instagram

Thursday, February 28, 2008

good news or bad news?haix...




sorry...long time din write my blog...got something make
me keep on thinking...a news that i had letak yesterday...
letak jawatan...prefect...keep on thinking bout this...juz
because i scare i will regret one day...when i am a prefect,
teach me many things,and i must solve the problems myself...
training u i think...but will give pressure...i think lembaga
pengawas is a dark n deep world that u cant see how deep
inside there...but when u r outside the deep deep world,u
feel that is just a job...




actually...i feel a bit regret and sad after letak...cause of my
damn prefect frens...they all get surprised that me,ying,hwa
wanna letak...and finally...they all decided to letak too...
shock...haix...u.u...i will miss u!!~i know...i scare my frens
and i will feel strange one day when we meet...worry here
worry there...><<>



do u miss me??haix...im not a prefect anymore...=X donno
how i feel actually...happy?can relax...sad?miss u!!damn
frens!!so?i wanna apologize here...wanna say sorry here...
to my senior...i cant continue my promises...cant wait till one
year later...=( sorry...i noe u all feel disappointed n sad...
but v have our reasons...make us letak...anyway...just
wanna say sorry to u...whew...sorry...




Sad...[cRy]


leave prefect world soon...


Happy...[laUgh]


leave prefect world soon...


happy or sad??ohoh?haix


a new school life...just try...i wanna say that...thanks for
supporting when i was being a good prefect...sorry sorry
sorry...make some of u disappointed n sad...or happy?
anyway...watever!~will u miss me?i know...i for sure will miss u!!~u.u


No comments: