Instagram

Friday, February 29, 2008

no mood and sad[cRy]


haix...really stress now...today im not happy anyway...help me arrrr...i cant
letak ar....resign...teacher don let me go...sad sad...make me cant pay attention
in my study..sumore wan exam edi...really feel wanna cry when he said 'NO'...
[cry cry cry]...how can a teacher force a student for asking u to continue be a prefect...job...crazy...sumore i get sick today...too stress i think...pressure lar...
u.u...headache untill wanna faint today...but God bless im feeling better now!!~
but the whole day i no mood...don feel like wanna talk with each other today...
i cant stop thinking bout prefect things...i will still thinking although i close my
eyes and try to rest...haix...i feel like im so cham lar...although im not...
I WAN RESIGN!!!~heh!!

[helP]

[hElp]

[heLp]

but if i can resign...i cant imagine how i will look when i wear the school
uniform...sure very ugly i think...'yikes'...crazy teacher...don let me resign
de...force ppl sumore...bad bad bad...DUN FORCE ME!!~[i need u now!!
i really need u now...don leave me alone...i wan u!!~]

No comments: