Instagram

Saturday, April 5, 2008

cell meeting...sis bday^^


do u see wad are the words writting on the miror?
~!!JESUS IS LORD!!~
i like the mirror...nice....!


haha...jenn ming pretend-inG exercise-inG!!~


hey...guess who is this?thats my sis...

=====================
yesterday me n my sis went for cell group meeting..
when we were dicussing something during cell...
all of us are eating those snack..hahah...delicious..
thanks God for the funny and happy cell yesterday...!!~
after the meeting...me,nicole,sydney and sandra
when to the kitchen and took out the cake
for my sis...we opened up the box of the cake quickly
in the kitchen...funny...haha...after that,i took it out from
the kitchen while singing the bday song...my sis felt surprised...
but when i took it there...i dint took it to my sis...
i put it on the table...haha...all of them asked me tooked it to my sis...
when i walked there...i almost wanted fall down..haha...
luckily...NO!!~...haha...then after the 'celebration'
we all suggested went to OLD TOWN KOPITIAM...
but... my dad called me and asked us go bak...
omg...then i see what time...oh no...was so late...!~
11.30pm edi...but i wanted go old town...
but however...i dint go....i followed the order...
went bak home...haha...
yesterday my sis was so happy...i saw her face...
i noe her feeling...happy...actually her bday is today...
but we celebrated it earlier...^^...
====================

No comments: