Instagram

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

boring le lar~





``after competition``



urrgh...

the time walk so slow after choir competition..

the choir competition ended since last week~

we got the third...but it seems like nothing...

this few days really boring...m00dy~

but what to do?

must start study now...u.u

not feeling well, got southroat

make me dont feel like wanna talk~

aiyaaaaa!~

but after com, i start to miss u guys..

before competition....

i felt choir quite boring...
but now~just regret lar--



--this saturday--



whoo``

guess what is so special for this comin' SATURDAY?
heh hehe...................

Bao Yun invit us BBQ at her house...

waitin' waitin' waiting``

i think it will be a nice party..isnt it?

GATHERing~!

my family members in choir...: XD

peixin is my sis...=)

bee hong is my mama...=D

jiunn jien is my papa...=P

bao yun is my aunt...=O

and....ahem``

'bear bear' is my uncle...?!...aha..

however lar~its quite funny``



--22/116--



it left 116 days for form 3 students to prepare for PMR~

22 days to prepare for the major exam i think...
it seems like still have time,

but it is not! just near by....

i think some1 are preparing,

and some are playin? i mean me lur~

i noe the words

'procrastination is the thief of time'

but i dont even care about it~n.n

but i will gambateh for this comin' exam...



---------EXAM COMIN'---------

No comments: