Instagram

Thursday, June 19, 2008

phmm~



phmm~

today is quite different for me...

wad can i say?
i think is a silent day~

my phone didnt rang today...

time for me to rest and start?isnt it?

become a thinker and a hmm...

everyone say as "book insect"?in chinese...

but it isnt mean that i started study,

its just the beginning...

oh gosh~i forgot all those thing that i had studied bfore..

=.=...wad 2 do?arggh``

wanna start study from the beginning again~

i noe my class rank last two days...

i got 16, but im not happy although i improve alot--

just feel tat i can still got better result~!
but im not~urggh...how come?
i didnt did my best?=(

i noe start study from now is too late,

but at least u try...isnt it?

i had ended up my exam and now start again~

``abit tired``

pressure coming!...
i wanna get at least 6A's in my PMR~~

but no confidence gerh?!~

aiyyeeeeeeeer...

----GOD BLESS!----

No comments: