Instagram

Sunday, October 26, 2008

[[ YOU R WITH ME ]]

im happy to have my frens supporting me by myside~
they are just with me wherever im``
im truly feel touch with their writting and also their being~ =)

``THX FRIENDS__

im here to apologize for the things that made u all feel unhappy all anything?``;p
and````im so sorry if i made u all cried? too touch? hahas~

im here for u``! thats wad friends do..!
we will make u happy when u feel down?
we will stand by urside when sumone bully u? XD
we will ready for u when u are sick and need us?

``THX FOR UR CARE__

however``i feel sorry for my ignoring...but im here to let u know im not^^
``I NEED U``I NEED U``I NEED U GUYS``..=)

i hope u all are crying``if u all noe wad im talking bout~
u knew it~ [ H W A ] isnt it?
i feel touch when i saw ur blog where writting bout me`!
i have not wrote somethings bout us in our blog for a long time__

i left my footprints all over ur blog_cause i wanna let u noe im HERE!!!
we hang out together when we are free``
thats wad make our relationship closer____
i hope that ying can see this page that im writting~ =I
i hope that we have more chance for hanging out~[genting][sunway?]
we can be crazy [siao] till others staring at us? hahass``
dun live me alone, i wont live u alone for no reason..@@
__SIAO POH__


IM READY !

hope u guys like it~<3

No comments: