Instagram

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

[[ aikss ]]


yea``i changed my layout~but i like my yesterday layout more than this...

i changed a new layout yesterday..but it seems to be some problems with it..

T__T and finally i find another layout...

i changed my layout is because my old layout looked messy in firefox and opera...

urghh```however, i hope u guys like this layout too =)

_______________

i have a plenty of time for me to do my things...

finally....i can go shooting with my friends and seniors...xD

this friday``count down__2 more days to go...^.^

and...some how``i need to thank 'you' for changing the day or date__

u know what im talking about right?!__

______________

hmm~time wait for no man...and it's going non-stop..=D

appreciate what we have now k....

that's what we shall think about``

love yea <3

No comments: