Instagram

Thursday, November 20, 2008

[] urghh =) []


hey guys``u know what...?


me and hwa almost cried yesterday~


because of the class we will going next year_


someone told me that im in 4D next year.


doesnt matter``but i asked 'him' to checked what class will ying and hwa in next year.


and 'he' told me__they will be in the same class..4C!~


[ my tears almost dropped ]


i called hwa..and we both shocked! we thought we will be in the same class__=(


im curious about this...because ying choose different subject with us..

and so i think the news isnt real. [some more our result havent out yet!]


oh my goodness...there i know~

i really hardly feel that im so care about this!



__yesterday night__

i dreamt that i got my major exam's result,


i only got afew A's. and i cant same class with hwa..=x


what a dream huh?!..i cried...i cried loudly...in that dream.


but some how?in that dream, ying got same A's as what i took.


but we three different class!


the first time i dreamt this__is scary


when i woke up this morning...my pillow wet!xD__oh gosh..


i hope that this is not gotta happen in my real life``


this shows that im really care about or anything else?=)

hey girls__isnt it funny?...damn funny dream.

___________________


appreciate what we are having now!


thats what i always write in my post! =)

love yea <3


No comments: