Instagram

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday Dad`!


For some reasons i have no time to post about my sister's birthday which is on the 5th of April, so now am here to post it `!

But yeah, my dad's 53rd birthday is on the 7th of April which means today`! I think am posting this too early, cause we have not celebrated yet and maybe we'll be celebrate for both of them tonight.

My family have not celebrated my sister's birthday yet cause my sis and I went to celebrate with friends. aww``sorry mom and dad. But the main topic of this post is bout my dad which need to thank him alot.

MY DAD :
He is, of course our role model in our family.He could really do stuffs seriously that actually makes me scared ;) , so to describe him in a easy way. Responsible`! thank God that He gave me such a awesome dad that could take care of us. I know that being a role model in our family is not that easy, need to supply us and gives us what we need. You're so loving ;D ! you provided us joy and cares. But what we gave you? we made you worried and so. Say sorry once again that sometimes we do not obey you and make you angry. I know you love us`! Besides, thanks for ur caring yesterday too, that i was sick and you carrird me to a clinic, and I'm so heavyyy..aww`! Happy birthday dad`!

p/s: i love you dad !

Happy belated Birthday to my sister, Ying Yin`! too. ;D

No comments: