Instagram

Wednesday, April 8, 2009


ohh well, im so bored these few days.
skipped classes and stayed at home doing nothing but just sleep.
got sicked since Monday, thank God i'm fine now.
maybe u guys will ask me what kind of sickness im having now, but maybe I'll not tell.
how it comes? ** it came so sudden without expectation.
I was so tired that day when i came home about 7pm. I have a washed up and straight away have a sleep without dinner.***
I woke up and yea practiced my piano at 11++pm, and I realised that i keep coughing that time and felt a little breathless.
I asked my mom for cough medicine and so i drank it. After few seconds it just came immediately and yea...i f****ed.
I know that my dad straight away carried and drove me to clinic. It seems so serious .
And my mom asked me whether want to overnight in hospital and of course NOT!! x(
after i took a rest for few days, it seems to be okay d....
But i went to chinic yesterday again, cause i felt that my heartbeat super fast, and the doctor told me is cause of the medicine. my gosh...u know what? my dad's birthday yesterday, i gave him a big present ever...is me...i sicked and he brought me to clinic...that's what i gave him?TT...sorry dad`!
thank God im now safe. im totally fine now..healing hands upon me that's what He gave`! x)
just to let you guys know, i will surely go to school tmr `!!is bored of staying at home..miss ya :)

No comments: