Instagram

Sunday, June 7, 2009

okays``went to ipoh had aday trip with my families and was so nice =) appreciate it alot! we went there to have a visit to my grandpa cemetery too. We went to Bidor and have a nice meal there before we went to cemetery` unfortunately~ My dad forgot to bring the flower along when we go out in the early morning. So, have to buy it again.

we went Bidor and bought it. and its quite cheap compare to what we bought in KL. This is only RM 20++, the flower we leave at home is RM 50. ><
After the visiting. we went to err..."Taman rekreasi air panas" [Hot springs]. woo``actually nothing much there, but ppl.


Given myself a few seconds to camwhore xD


was quite relax and enjoy there. There's like a garden and got plenty of ppl picnic there. Its so nice to have a trip like this. But the bad part is...the whether there seems to be so hot! D;


the guy is a professional of boiling eggs if im not mistaken =D he helps us to boil the eggs in the hotsprings. Oh my Goshh, how hot was the water.?!
HOT SPRING TIME!! =)

They're my parents. can see that my dad cant tahan the water loR! so hot man. :)

That's my brother and my cousin. Look like couple isnt it? who knows? maybe they're ? xD joking. but thet're extremely close then.

isnt this alittle like families introducing? thats my uncle and auntie sitting on the right with their child. =) and my both cousins was sitting on the left. They were sweating like mad!

The shocking part.After our hotspring i checked whats the temperature the water is..and it is.....whoosh 42-50 degree.
we were actually dontknow there's another hotspring which much lower temperature. and we straight away went for the 42-50 degree wan. aww D: siao hot la!

okayss~ after the hotspring..there's the other wan, which with the stones``chiaos! was so pain.. But luckily our looks seems to be so easy and relax..wa-ha-ha =D

LEAVES :))

eerr...not sure what's this. but i took it on the tree...was kinda like kind of fruits? hmm? donno donno :DD

FLOWERSS

my sister`` nice and pretty?
that's the time we gotta leave. nice one :D
that's the ticket for the hotspings wan? hm....yeap it is.

okayss. thats me! =)) finally i got time to spend with my camera and phones. my sista took this for me. and of course i took for her as well ..:P

my sistaa!!! okays..she looks nice in this picture :D

and actually after that, we took some pictures in the car with funny looks. This is the normal wan...

This is the close eyes part. "sampat" as what my fren told me :D admit it..we are!

ha-ha..i dontknow what should i call this as. suggestion?! the open mouths part?ha-ha. shocking part.

aikss...too bad my eyes didnt close at the same time with my sis. my sis acting is better than me =D....what is this call again? that's the journey of our whole trip..
And wanna thank God for the savety journey. :)) we have fun there. appreciate this alot...
nice trip and nice families that God given me.
Blessing!

No comments: