Instagram

Thursday, June 4, 2009


whoosh~ just came back from my school's camp..was tiring man`` D;
what I've been doing was just meant to torture me...eek! okayss..praise God the camp isn't that bad, but not really good also lA! where should I start from mm?
what I've expected was : the camp could be really fun & enjoyable??
: it won't be torturing me from stuffs maybe??
: the camp which staying in the resorts and so on?? not so creepy??
what it came out then? was so tiring that I wasn't sleep well there. There's really came out with this > CAMP! something like kampung mm...and doesn't have aircon and not even fan..this I expected la. buttt...it takes time to get use to it...was quite fun but was super hot also. FIRST DAY, what I can conclude is the rules are quite strict that the diciplines and so was good all the way...wasn't use to it then, that we had no personal bathroom and the water wasn't clean. a river which just bathe together then. aww...shoot. and the meals >< ++ when raining, our room's tilam wet``[luckily not mine] but also felt so frustrated with the things there. we had no free time, no resting, not even got the time to bathe on the SECOND DAY lols`` ended up I just take a simply washing up with my legs and hands...lmao``tak tahan! we cooked ourselves that day's dinner,chicken in the bamboo stick?. dontknow what it called but at least it fulfilled me, it was tasteless though...
came back without emptiness but knowledge`` God's protection was with me in this whole journey! ``I can feel YOU FATHER`!
Praise HIM ;D ~

OH YA``im aimless now` got nothing to do throughout this holiday d. besides CF meeting, MP meeting and photography duties. IF planning to go anywhere, please contact me yea :D especially photoshooting`` waiting for it!

No comments: