Instagram

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Sunday, another Sunday, but it's a different Sunday today...


listening to- Kembali Pada Hatimu by Adon

After church service, rushed back home to have lunch with family. On the way back, kept me thinking a lot of random stuffs, such as how if I die in an accident on the way back home, how if my parents pass away, how if my dog Gigi die, how if singapore disappear while my brother and sister still there and etc. Yes touch wood, but these things can just happen the next seconds and it's unpredictable. I'm sure everyone plays a role at home, but my question is do we ever learn to appreciate.. For now, I'm doing fine all things going good, back on track with God, closer with family members, stress never that more, burdens had been letting go, surprisingly I have been giving more opportunities to share Christ and even serving Him every Sunday and too weekdays. God is always so good.

Well, some of you might be encountering hard times and consequences, I hope my prayers help, really. God might have better plan for you, and throughout all these hard times, are time and chances to testify the relationship between you and God, testify the faith keeping in you to God.
Praise God for what you have now (: God always keep His door open, always.

appreciate and love. 

Thank you Lord, all my life is from your love - bred & rebekah

No comments: