Instagram

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A refreshment (:


Just got back from church camp :) It's a refreshment.

The camp was turned up so awesomely fun and powerful! We had our church camp at Kuantan, what the resort called ya? hehehe forgot. What I know was I've bitten by the bed bugs eww is damn itchy! I forced to wake up in the midnight and ya it has swollen somehow, do pray for me from recovering yea! Anyway, I'm inspired by the youth committees, really! They did really great job (: How awesome was it? Yea, the Holy spirit was flowing in the room and was so powerful which had touched many lives. I prayed and asked God to do miracles, to prove His presence, fill and renew me, He answered my prayer, He really did. What I experienced was immediately I cried when I came into the room, the flowing was so very powerful! Even when preaching He's already there, the same thing happened to me, ya kinda weird but God can do things in many ways, isn't it? Have no idea how to describe but God really did wonderful things in our lives :) 

went to the water park of the resort with the gang and somehow I felt that God has given me companies, great fellowship with them like never before. We played, eat, crapped (: together, even sleep. We were wishing to play longer at the water park! We even had our fellowship at the pool before we sleep, lied down watching the stars, had snacks at the pool side, chat laughed, sing in the room etc. Hahaha!

Be thankful for everything la! :))) 

The camp was like a dream, but it wasn't, it's a miracle! 

No comments: