Instagram

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pray.

I don't know what's on my head, what's spinning around, what's on my mind, literally. I don't know what am I supposed to do, what else I can actually do. Listening to "take all of me- hillsong united" and one of the phrases "  I love you, all of my hope is in you, Jesus Christ take my life take all of me." What am facing now is putting me in a really heavy-hearted moment, sometimes I may think why it wasn't me why not take me instead, they need salvation, they're in need, they need You; but I do not ponder, I know You will have better plans for my family and I, I always know that You will have better plans for us, why do I still weep, cry, sorrow. Had watched a movie tonight "Just go with it", it wasn't a bad show but well through this show it took me one and a half hour to think, to really think what's next, what's more to come, thinking how's mom thinking what's gonna happen next, and eyes were in tears. I was totally black out, broke down, fear, need so a lot of comforts, need someone to talk to, to encourage, to give a big huge hug. No one knows how am feeling now, but I as well wouldn't know how exactly my mom's feeling right now, burden, fear, confuse, depress, stress. I know God is eternity God is powerful God is loved God is able, therefore, I can do everything through Him who gives me strength, because all I need is You.

Let's continue to pray for my mom, let's pray for healing and salvation.
Pray for my dad, pray for peace and mercy, pray for salvation.
Pray for my brother, pray for salvation, pray for a softened heart.
Pray for both of my sisters, pray for understanding, pray that through Christ, they are strengthened.
Pray for Japan, pray for God's mercy, God is still in control.

Prayers.

loves.

2 comments:

Poh Wei said...

God knows, he knows how we feel. May you continue to draw strength from Him, for blessed is the man who trust in God and not in man.

Will keep you and your family in prayer.

GBU.

Alvena Lixuan said...

Thanks poh wei! Prayers are most appreciated! Yes, will still uphold eveything to God, will still remain faithful to Him for everything through Him who gives me strength, I believe He has a reason for everything. Thanks so much!