Instagram

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tell you how was my week.

Back again, yes am gonna tell how was my week going these days. Just so I've chose my foundation year in Sunway, Australian Matriculation, currently have been really stress up coping with assessments and assignments which I've never expected it to be so a lotttt. Still, thank God the week has finally ended, it's Saturday (: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, every single day, assessments. Nah, who says it's honeymoon in college.

Its kinda a hectic week for me, it's also an awesome week though. Listen, salvation had finally brought to my mum and it was really a testimony to show how God actually works in one's life, it's amazing. It was a Tuesday, 26th of April, how amazing God is huh? I've never expected it to be so soon but I knew its gonna be really soon. God showed me everything is possible, you can never predict how God works and plans! He has His plan for each of us :) Now, let's pray for my dad for his salvation. I know it's gonna be very soon, just so you know, you wouldn't know how God works. 

Listening to daughters- John Mayer 

Pray for my dad who's having high fever now, pray for salvation and touch from God.
Pray for my mum for His healing power upon her, continue to keep her faith in God.
Pray for my family.

 Praise Him

Ciaos, loves :)