Instagram

Thursday, July 21, 2011

YAHEEEE.

YAY. I know it's really long that I've neglected the updates that I was supposed to post here. Well, yeah know assignments, assessments, exams are killers. But oh finally, two weeks hols started this week! :) 

Update Update. Heee :) Went for a road trip with a friend of mine @ Sepang, Gold Coast & Tanjung Sepat. Had taken quite a number of pictures, will post them up soon! :) Since I've not been going for a photoshooting quite some time, tried another one today. We weren't really into taking pictures but well, the scenery was just too nice to take pictures of! :) Had fun, pretty views, not-so-good food but good company. SO YAY. Pictures soon! :)

These are roughly how both the beach & er kinda "Jetty" looked like :)


AND 

MY SUNBURNED look.

I really got burned :S


CYA. :D

No comments: