Instagram

Sunday, May 15, 2011

C: Hello.

 Let's start with something pink today c:

These days have been really stressed up, coping up with assignments, exams and family stuffs, I don't know, what I know now is, just cheer :)

One way to throw away the burden is to spend some time watching movie, walking at the garden, chill and shop around, guess one way which I find them best, at times. Well, I really wish I could find one to talk to, to hug, to really cry all out, but now, not at all, just no one. I thought I could.

It's alright, whew God is still in control of all things right, nothing is impossible. Today, managed to spend some time alone walking at the garden, chill and drive around, walking and shop around, yeah to cheer myself up, I even bought myself a flats, pink flats :) well as a reward? Nah.


And bought some Ts as well. :) Say yeah.

Pink again. Yeah bought a grey black and pink.

Currently listening to- Gravity by Sara Bareilles

Bye peeps, loves.

No comments: