Instagram

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For you, you, you.


Read the post & I couldn't describe the feelings inside. That could be sour, treasured, aching. For the memories that have left to keep it in yet, going off for something better. But, now that I've been encouraged to be strong, hold on to what only makes me stronger, have faith that He found me the right path, I need to go. I know 3 years could be long, but it could be gone in a split of seconds. I'm leaving for a better place, but I'll see y'all soon! ;) So nothing comes so sorrowful. I'm gonna miss you & you're gonna miss me :3 fair and square. Y'all will be on top of my mind & bottom of my heart. That would be tough leaving all alone at first, but I'll see y'all on Skype, I'll get back on my feet soon after that. The superb technology, we won't die, we see each other still :)

Friends come & go, but real friend stays the same. Laugh w/ you when you need one, cry w/ you when you weep, hug you when you feel distress, tell you off when life goes wrong, smack you when you go insane, love you wherever, we go :) 

p/s: Don't make me cry on the day itself, that would be expensive to buy me tissue @ the airport. We go green (: Heh.

No comments: