Instagram

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Those times, I had it all back in memory. 



No one knows how it feels like until they run their footsteps on the same route, and there they say "hell no it's not as easy".  
Reading back the text I had from you at the airport, even my tears can't resist falling down on their ways; I can say, nothing more appreciated than that - from you.
Another xxx times of Skype, I'll look you in the eyes.
If I could have a time machine, I'll still go, but I wouldn't have texted you. So, I feel rather appreciated and not taking for granted.
Two more months to two years, how sweet.
Plants and equipment get depreciated from time to time. Does relationship have the same effect on getting devalued? I hope not.
They made it through, we could make it through either.
You're my best friend, I could be your closest friend that stays miles away.

I have too much to say,
loves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

No comments: