Instagram

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A glimpse of hope

Ok, this is not something that you're gonna read. 



Hi, 

To be honest, I've not been writing an appropriate passage about what I'm up to for some time, you think so? I think, yes. After reading some of the blogs I used to follow, I came to realize that people are getting bored with blogging, and am one of those. I mean, not just get bored with it, but somehow you just feel so reckless to just blog and having little fun seeing and reading your own posts, getting some decorations up on your page, no interaction is dead. Things just get bored after the invention of 9gag, you'd rather spend your time reading those jokes than just writing how emotional you are, what have you been up to and etc. 

Ok, I'm pretty sure writing articles here are simply just writing articles, I even felt, who is possibly viewing this, have I not been just talking all alone? And there goes the invention of Facebook that creates the interaction among human beings. I must say I love writing, or should I say I love talking. Talking as in, tell others jokes, express your thoughts to others, letting others know what have you been up to and etc. You know, others, simply means that someone to talk to. 

Heh ok I think that's enough of randomness. If you're reading this, I'm gonna share this that I've seen it on twitter, a joke.

: Knock knock!: Who's there?: To: To who?: To whom...
If only you get this.

Well, what a university student do in the month of June? Party? Fun? Trips? Nooooooh, its the last step to end your first semester, finals! I've been spending my two weeks in my room excluding the groceries shopping (which is necessary), cooking meals at the kitchen. Awesome or problem? I feel like I've not been reading this much until I got here. Everything goes to 'study when you need to, have fun when you have to' I'm satisfied how I've been motivating myself all this while :)

Something that I'm even amazed about.

I had an exam two weeks ago which I had put so much effort on reading them trying to score as good as I could. The day before the exam, I was practically spending my whole day just to make sure I'm good enough to walk into the exam hall. On the exam day itself, I was just so nervous because of the prior experience of not finishing the paper, I prayed. And during the exam, I was on the verge of blanking out, I was just having a tough time and at last, I didn't manage to finish few of the questions. I came outta the exam hall, I was emotionless, was thinking if that could be me overworking for the course or I was just not capable enough to do the paper. An A+ is far gone. I was questioning God why, but then, I was just hoping for a PASS. The result was out a few days ago, and I was aiming for a Just Pass. You'll never know how I felt when see my result, a glimpse of hope, I've gotten an A-. I was jumping, dancing, calling my parents telling them how I feel and how God had amazed me. I know this is not the effort I've put alone, but He who helped me through. He is the glimmer of hope. :) And the flashbacks of me crying on the table having a pizza, it put a smile on my face, because, everything is worth the price.

If you've read until this point. I thank you! :D

See you guys after finals! I've have to find a job too, prayers needed. Ciaos
Greater Him; Lesser Us! Loves.


2 comments:

Nicole.L `❤ said...

Yes, I've been reading your blog and you are not allow to stop blogging or else I'll chop your head off when I see you. Loves ;p

Alvena Lixuan said...

hahahahah I'm trying to blog as much. Kill the finals!