Instagram

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Food indulgence

Days out with the family(sister and bro-in-law). These were all few days ago, happened to indulge myself with some really good food! :) And, I live happily ever after. Hahaha.

This was when everyone else went to the gym, my sister and I headed to Chocolate Boutique @ Parnell, indulge ourselves with hot chocolate yum! Gym is certainly not in my list, but anything with chocolate, I'm down! 
 Yum chocolate denso! It tasted like melted chocolate, sweet and milky.
 Hot chocolate, a normal one, a denso is overly sweet for me.

#2 After our chocolate indulgence, we headed to Mamak, this is amazing! One and only Malaysia mamak in Auckland. The food was amazing, its the closest I could get so far, they have the amazing spiderman teh tarik too ;p Nom nom.

 Mee goreng.
Tomyum fried rice with squid, prawns and etc. Might as well just call it seafood fried rice.

#3 Homemade Chili Panmee last Sunday! :)
 Step 1: Make the panmee roar.
 Step 2: Soaked the anchovy and dried chilis (not in the picture).
 Step 3: Blend the ingredients (Dried chills, onions, garlics, shrimps) and stir fried slowly with low fire.
 Step 4: Cooked the mince meat with soy sauce black sauce oyster sauce pepper salt. Hehe.
Step 5: Fry the anchovies.
Step 6: Make poached eggs and TADAAAA :)
 Soup with chicken and spanish.
Nom nom. It was delicious, and it took us a whole 2 hours to cook for the meal, and just few minutes to finish the dishes. Oh well, #cookinglife.

Loves,
Alvena.

No comments: