Instagram

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

YH's birthday

Hi bloggers,

I haven't been blogging for almost a week or two, not as consistent, probably had too many things to blog at once and never had as much time as before, assignments and exams are piling up and time passes quick! Oh well, I have so much to post. This is a celebration for flatmate's birthday @ Bubble Tea Cafe (Taiwan restaurant) Food were so good and it's just another time of fellowshipping :) Here you go.

Happy Birthday to Yaohong for his 19th.


 A chinese version of monopoly deal, this is so cool, how I missed my childhood.
 The plane board game or is it called flight game, um I was so excited seeing all these board games bringing back the taste of childhood hehe.
Snake and ladder game.

Short photo post, indeed.

Loves,
Alvena.

1 comment:

Vesselz Cupclays said...

Darling, board games!! my house got....next time play with u! hahaha...xD <3