Instagram

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stress


Hi readers,

So, this is a very stressful post I'm writing hehe. Checking back my blog posts and realizing I've always posted and updated blogs during exam periods or even when I was on finals. Yeah, the more stressful I get from studies, the more frequent I go online, the more I update my blog. I'm not sure if this is good or  bad. Oh wells, I think it's bad since updating blog when I'm stressed I'd always talk about nyaaaah exam, ughhh finals stress and some others. So it wouldn't be nice to read hehe.

Ok a very random post, you don't have to read this. 

First world problem: A computer in the room is the worst nightmare I could ever get during exams.
Bet you're nodding your head. Mehhh I'm just bad with self-control and time management, MAYBE. Oh also, I just realized I didn't have my dinner.

Ciaos, back to study.

No comments: