Instagram

Monday, July 29, 2013

A day with the pups

It was just yesterday, an amazing day started off with church and korean food after, it was the best stew I've had by far. Oh wells, but that wasn't the main, the pups are the mains for today's update! :) Can't wait to show you guys some photos.

They aren't mine (sadly), but doing a favor to take care of them for 3 weeks while sister's friend is away. They named Adora & Bo, they are really adorable but hahaha two little monsters :) So here goes the hyperactive pups.

Welcome to the family Adora & Bo. (just for 3 weeks)

Just got home, and they were all excited, jumped around, non-stop kisses! Hyperactive kids. Got me lying on the floor and saliva all over my face.
This is Bo the brother.

This is Adora the sister :)

Bo, again :)

Boooooo.

Since they were all hyped up, I decided to bring them for a walk and that was my first time seeing dogs all excited to get tie up. Hmph.

A candid shot of Ben & Adora. Awesome photography skills? Heh heh heh. 

Alvena & Bo weeee. 

They met some new friends! Dogs talks *barks*
This obviously wasn't taken by me, please ignore my ugly face :/ but yeah, all of us got tired after the walk. Handling these two little monsters can never be easy.

More photos of them :)

Chaos! 
Alvena :) 

No comments: