Instagram

Friday, July 26, 2013

Internships


Its SO DEAD, its SO DEAD, this place is as dead as a doornail
Its been not awhile but ages since I updated anything on my page. Mannn to be honest, its too much to update, too little time. You guys will prolly see more updates on my instagram than my blog, photos can sometimes do better work than updating blog.

I'll prolly post some photos when I have time hehe :)
I'm caught with some issues these days, its been a hard time. Not to say its tough, but looking for a job here is just not as easy as I thought. I've been applying for internships here and back home (Malaysia yay?), fingers crossed for quick reply and for good news! Oh wells while waiting for better news, good news is, I've bought my tickets home yay. (only if you could read this, then yeah you deserve to know it loll)

I suddenly have this rush in my head, thinking about life, a thought that says 'I've grown up' or 'I need to grow up'. Just when I did my junior, just when I did my secondary, just when I did my college, just when I did my degree, just when I graduated, just when I started working, just when... time passes by as quick as flash.

Filling up the job application, checking vacancy for jobs and internships, it got into my nerve. I've always thought degree 300 level is sooooo tough, but just when I started applying for jobs, knowing that its not just excellent results, but many more, it hits me in the face. So, grow up grow up.


Okay, enough said. I'll try updating my blog again weeeeeee.


No comments: