Instagram

Saturday, March 8, 2008


Hihi^^write blog again le...feel a bit relax after exam...
but still feel not really relax at all...when I was exam I try
to dont think bout it so now have 1 week time for me to think
this damn prefect resign thing...u.u... 'STUPID CAT' dont let
me resign...my friend all ask me to bring my parent and argue
with the stupid CAT...but...i scare to disturb my parent anyway...
they havent come back from oversea then...nini and ooi ooi will
change back normal uniform after holiday...how bout me?...=(...
wait for suitable time ar?i really scare to change uniform alone...
they can change in same time…but me?i hope that principle can
help me...omg...scare no use also although my parent come to
school...I need help!!~I feel that im unlucky...but anyway...
pretend to happy lo...=D…izit? What can I do?whew...u.u...
feel that little girl hor...more things to think de...heh heh...
really lar...kekex...agree mar?

[damn cat]

[damn cat]

[damn cat]

=P...CAT!!~
but however...exam over...heh heh...after exam,me and my frens
go play bowling..kakax..play till so tired....imagine how crazy when
exam...keep on study...and how happy when playing bowling...but
tired...heh heh...BUT...omg...all longkang de...hahaha...but happy
then can edi lo hor?try to forget all the bad things...really feel quite
happy that day...=P...after played bowling, i still wanna go home
and practice my piano...piano class man!!~oh man...^^...TIRED
but HAPPY...pretend happy or real happy better?har?real right?
...u.u...support support support...=P

No comments: