Instagram

Friday, June 4, 2010

A build-up;



holiday comes back and time gets longer :))


Thanks for the reminder.
It too reminds me of the forsaken heart I've been really care of.
It has frozen (: not for the particular one, but everything.
How much efforts I have been putting on every particular things, yet this everything never even get better.
it turned better, but may be from the appearance itself.

I'm not judging nor excusing from these, you could've already know what ticks on my mind. 
I've tried to pair with one but not you isn't because I found my partner,
because my jealousy stayed me away from you. 
Let's count, since our year ninth or the first day we met, it was already a two plus one.
Remember, I'm the additional one; for now and lifetime.
Another one, your partner.
What I think was.. he will be best for you.

from every little things, little by little, how much have I hid from you :)
I'm already a nothing, don't expect better happens from me anymore, girl.
I chose to ignore if someone would ask me; solve or you ignore.
I'm dead since every consequences came around, I know it was a sign of test.
what can I do was just pray for wisdom (: 
" let it go, let it go"; Um.." nothing matters"
not a home for me anymore.

build-up takes a long time; break-up takes seconds. 
don't you think?
I'm tired w/ things, people. 
apologize for being too honest instead.

dance you a sorry (: the funniest video I did.
this is the only little sweetness I can give you here. 

:)/ (:

No comments: