Instagram

Saturday, June 5, 2010

urwahhahahaa XD

It's finally my break time :D 

It's been awhile I left my blog dead behind not bothering even, so now I'm back for only number of weeks.
Yea Hah! Exams over, But still after my break would have another exams coming, eek (:
what to say, I'm feeling right better after exams, at least things go easier for me, I shall enjoy and chill my holidays. 
thinking of things to do throughout the weeks, but I guess I shall let it be, get enough sleep and rest, prepare way to exam, draw near to God and family. 
It has been really tough for me few weeks ago, trying to get myself back on track in every messed up. Now, I'm trying to let go (: be one who helps but not please. 
I'm still me, back to me, good enough to be me.
God rules my life, I'm not going to worry w/ just anything, I can't do things alone, I need one to support, He is God (:
Think brighter makes one happier :) 


regards always from me, with love.

No comments: