Instagram

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Smile?


HAHAHA. Yeah smile :)

I don't feel good today, why? I don't know why. I've been kinda stress up with coll tests and assignments which I've mentioned on the previous post. I mean... I REALLY STRESSED UP! Just had a lecture about what course am taking next year, which university am getting into and etc. Monash was the one that I really wanted to got to which will bring me to Australia on my second year of degree, but now, somehow it's not in my control already, Haih :) see how things go, I regretted I didn't do well in my assessments, if I did, I'd probably get higher ATAR and probably getting a scholarship to a better uni in Australia already if I will be able to do well in my external. Urgh, should now back on track to study, never forget to smile.

Smileeeeee.   

No comments: