Instagram

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Long time ago :)

Just found some pictures which have taken long time go, smile :)
Uploaded some.

Muahahaha :) I know it's kinda funny, was with this hair during SPM. Lol, long time ago :)

Was very bored after studying and well sometimes we might just need time to chill and relax, so, camwhore :)

Pool side, was at my new house :) Haha, long hair.

:) Juan & I.

Had great time with college mates in January. New year.

Hui Wen, loves :)

Li Ean, smart babe :)

New pet, Pipi. Well, long story short, she's gone ( too naughty) :/ love her.

 cousie, Alicia and I. :)

camwhore, again. :)

Ashley and I, cousie :)

Smile :D

butterfly by Charis Wong, love.

College mate Hui Zen and I :D

Brandon, lol funny face :)

Ish camwhore with my phone. :) Xinyi, Hui Wen & Sue.

Hehe Roshan's fakeeee specs.

Camwhore at watch night camp, 2010 :)

Ribena with Sydney ;p

Jenn Ming and Elisha :) On the way to Huge Camp 2010.

Muahaha ;) 

Lastly,
Mom, get well soon.

Love you.


:) :) :)

No comments: