Instagram

Thursday, July 19, 2012

All & everything

Sometimes, I really wonder how do people update their blog as often as one or two posts a day, well there is no limit though :) A random question, btw.

I've been having holidays for a month and unfortunately, should i say, semester two has officially started roar, this week is still being treated as holiday since I have full classes just on Monday and Friday teeeheeeee :) And I decided to change my desktop background.

Before, it was this.
And, this is after! :) Do you prefer the first or second? Lol I had a change in style, maybe. But I like both hahahahhaha ;p

Since I've been getting sick for quite a number of days, nearly a week or two, and got a few comments telling me I've lose weight, I decided to put on my jeans and check if that is true, amazingly my jeans is not as tight as before, just a week or two, my waist got smaller woooooo! Yay or nay? Meanwhile, I decided to try on my new dresses :)

This maroon velvet dress is one that I've gotten from xisters blogshop. The quality of the dress is certainly above average, but I've thought the cutting of the dress should improve a little more on the sizes, and that it would be perfect! :)

Since the size of the dress is few inches larger for me, decided to cover up with my jumper I got from Glassons.
The beach ;p with a lil flash maybe teeeheeee.

#2 dress from Phatculture. Nude, glitter asymmetrical drape dress. Love it :)

#3 glitter collar top from Phatculture. The quality is not as bad ;)

Do I look korean here? lol jokes.

Oh yes, I have a question, should I do something to my hair, dye it, trim it, dip-dye it or etc. Tell me :o My hair looks terrible now teeheeee :)

Chaos,
Love.

No comments: