Instagram

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Easy & short

Hi yah,

It has been quite a busy week hanging around, loads of farewells birthday parties etc. Liking how it is now, chilling around, getting along with some others :) Still, missing the friends that have left and much excited for the newly came flatmates, they are great!

There you go with little taste of how the farewell party goes, farewell for Natalie, started missing her tho.
We had a farewell for Nat and Morgan with the theme #redindian #cowboy. That was how I look like, it was so much fun! :)

My new flatmate, Hannah from the USA. It was awesome bringing her around the city, going to the church, jap food that she had never tried, up to the hill at Mt. Eden. Her first visit to life church after settling two days in Auckland, sweet.

Oh well, not gonna write a long one.
But, hey yah my results are out, I was so nervous over it, nah getting through it with some vampire diaries would be good, thank God still, I've gotten a not-so-bad result. Still kinda fell off my knees for my law paper that I did it so badly got a C and others went pretty well with As. Work harder work smarter, I will.

Anyway, the most exciting part was that I've signed up for a 4 days youth conference and I'm so much looking forward to having encounters with God, again! :) It costs me $80 but I'm sure its worth the price, very first conference in Auckland I'm up and that reminded me of APYAC that I had back home :)

Check out Get smart on the web!

Oh and Carls Junior tomorrow yum! Gonna enjoy all days before the holiday ends, one more week mehhhh.
And more photos will be up for dresses soon teehee. #excited.



Loves,

Alvena.

No comments: