Instagram

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Get Smart Conference 2012

Hello,

Yes, I'm back from conference just a few days ago and sadly started uni yesterday aw. The conference indeed brightened my eyes seeing so many young people fired up for God, it was way more than just amazing :) But truly, the one week conference had relived me in such a way I've never expected, spiritually led and not anymore living a life aimlessly, had a calling from God to do what is to be done, I felt such a relief, such a joy to know what He has in my life, for real. 

Jesus be the centre of it all. This song, made me realize, He knows it all.

After the conference, seeing everyone so pump up for Jesus, put a smile on my face :) I have a good news a way too good awesome wonderful news teeheeeee. I'm going Hillsong Conference in Sydney next July, roar! I've bought the ticket with few of my friends and yes my next travel destination to Sydney, Australia is going to be amazing and exciting, always having a dream to go Hillsong Conference now it really comes true! Rejoice! 

For those who wants to sign up for Hillsong Conference too, click this! Hillsong Conference 2013

Here are some photos of the conference Get Smart that were taken from #GSfbpage.



1500 of us in one location, having the same conference at 3 different locations at the same time, Auckland, Nelson and Dunedin, a crowd of people! :)

Loves.

No comments: