Instagram

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

hey, this is for you``
it's not your fault, no matter in what or anyway.
and you don't have to be sorry.

sometimes, just feel like what i wrote to you in that letter, that's how i feel.
I don't meant to ask for helps, but i cant get to know what should i do for now, which part shall I focus on more.
maybe what he said could be right, that I'm actually do what you planned? hm..
you know what happened to me today, and you asked me why. You knew the answer quite while early right, aint you?

I've tried my best, and maybe I'm really true on doing all sorts by myself alone and I wasn't throwing those jobs to anyone[ the new ones].. But it's just maybe.

I've lost of trust. D:
and you don't meant to say sorry`
but I know that we'll gonna be fine & I'm well ok.
sorry.

No comments: