Instagram

Thursday, July 2, 2009


hmm.. this week and the week before was quite busy with stuff in music club, photography?, SPBT and going here and there`` throughout this few weeks, it makes me wake up for such a moment like this. wake up from what? not sure hm. but at least i know that I'm not alone? I was quite emo this few weeks and now I've woke up and stop going the old way inspite. There's nothing changed of doing the things i used to do, and now gonna try the new things and having the new FUN xD.. err..hmm. Okays, I'm still sighing this time but I'm fine. You guys who met me and having classes with me would know that I'm busy with many sort of things but I've nothing changed :) I'm still gonna sweet and crazy with you guys! By the way, i have more things to write here, but i know im not supposed to post it up. Am right? Guys I need a rest. busy busy & busy, it wouldn't end! I don't meant that i need a rest in clubs, but in privacy stuff.

YOU GUIDE ME ALL THE WAY THROUGHOUT THIS LIFE, THE ONLY LIFE, ONE LIFE. FATHER, YOU'RE GUIDING ME, YOU CHANGED ME FROM YESTERDAY 2 TODAY! I felt it, you spoke to my heart, from the inside out lastnight! You let me know how real you're. you guided me thorughout the problems I faced.
IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, FATHER THAT WE LIVE.


No comments: