Instagram

Sunday, July 12, 2009

[] saturday []

can see my pimple d. =) but then i don't mind for now, cause have no time to care for it also. heh heh. hmm, this was yesterday picture and that's the evening part of my day for yesterday at sunway pyramind after the bunjabi wedding at Subang. :D

SHOPping time! x)

there are quite plenty of pictures here, so that i don't have to write more but just show pictures xD
that's where we go. i think so hmm :)

after we reached there then, we went for our dinner at Zanmai. For quite sometime never go there d. yahoo ;)
lights
my parents eating and chit chatting.

after dinner was hanging all around there and had a rest after shopping here and there lu :P
Align Center
random
after my shopping, bought one something like singlet and love it so much =3
and then, went to golf store as well.
mom and me.

pictures of me x)


and after shopping we went for yamcha again.weheee (",)

after that about 10.30+ we went back, but there's too jam at the parking, so we waited and we parked our car somewhere and took some pictures before we went off` =D

the pictures quite blur though....




for now that's all i think.. still got plenty of pictures about the bunjabi wedding. will post them up when I'm free then.
last picture xD see~ we waited until the shops all close d.

okies ^^ stay tuned. will post more next time.

see ya guys <3

No comments: