Instagram

Sunday, July 5, 2009

[] my saturday :) []

yesterday was quite a interesting day, as photography club had a some kind of lectures thingy about photographs and unfortunately i wasn't there but just few minutes, that's cause i was having my music club on the otherside. And everything go smoothly as what i planned and i've took some random pictures and just few of it also. *sigh* these they're ! :D

random pics! and i used to take this with my cybershot! no complains and i can't :)


locked` and that's where i was then. ~

pintu kilat? random random LA! heh heh


weather was not that cool, and it was like this. afternoon's sunshine? hmm x)

________________
there were something happened that day when i prepared to go out and have my lunch with munhong after doing stuffs. whoow~ the car's engine burned` couldn't get much of these pictures then, cause the car's owner was so sad and i was so excited and took a picture. So~ heh heh. xD

:D

not sure what's the car's name also. but that was horrible. see....so dirty inside after the burning wei...eek. D:
__________________
after lunch with alba at oldtown, then went back to school and wait for transport to send me back. the weather siao hot. tak tahan la! Then~ after i had a nice bathe & washed up & nap for awhile. My parents suggested to go Gardens cause my sis and bro weren't at home, and just three of us. tired!
was quite jam there as usual LA, Saturday`` and omg...the exhibition of cars.
THEY'RE COOL !! :D
YOU SEE !!!


for F1 racing ?! 0.0 dunno dunno. looks sooo cool! i missed the chance to have a try on sitting in this! bcause i was rushing to have my dinner with my parents. urgh, nvm.

WAHAHA~! I LOVE THIS MORE! cool blue. there were few models that actually meant to promote the car wan, but they looked like they were camwhoring that time :D so they leave the cars alone`! lols .hehe

NAH! see the girls behind?? then the guys sit inside. wowo.....cool man! But i prefer blue more. x)

after this, we went for our dinner at MADAM KWAN's. nasi bojari ! xD
FLOWER = STRESS FREE XD

after our dinner, shopping time`! BUT. too bad, thought of go shop myself wan, then my dad said tired. So, just went for few shops and the apple exhibition to buy some stuffs then stop shopping d`! yohh.... D:
we also went for yamcha at starbucks before we went back. So, had a quite a gathering with parents and talked craps and so & so LOR! ;D secrets.
MY DAD`! and his huge tummy 0.0 heh hehe
ME xD
Anyway, have to thank God that i had a great day with my parents, that my sis and bro weren't there though.
Praise God i have a complete and lovely family as well. =D
updated ``
and guys, have a nice day`!
God bless.
sweet and crazy dayss :D have fun!

No comments: