Instagram

Thursday, August 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH.YING :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH.YING :)

okays pretty, this belated post is for you. ♥

I'm not going to describe how are you looking, how pretty are you, how tall and how slim are you, absolutely not. Am trying to figure it out what should I write about you. :) There you've became my bestie since? few years back. Pretty, I'm just ahh thanks for the happiness, madness, sadness, sweetness, and fun & crapiness for me. I know I know, you're more mature and the "woman" thinking compared to us? isn't you thinking like this? No no, it's all lies :D You are...You have became the big girl woman & bla bla blahhs! xD I dontknow, gonna wish you that you have a long long sweet walks with your hubby kays? And and, the present for you, a woman-ish wallet! hahahh. I gonna smack you if you spoil it! (I'm not that violent kks) Unfortunately, I cant celebrate with you today and yesterday, but you won't mind :) forgive me sweetie. please... heh hheh

You sweetsixteenth birthday! ♥ mwah

ps: hwa, dont envy`__ you both are so precious for me kays :P


No comments: