Instagram

Friday, August 7, 2009


hmm ;) im still awake.
i was looking at some pictures that my parents taken at overseas. And i love this. It brings me somekind of feeling over the clouds, when i was listening to "forever by hillsong united". [ im still listening to this ;D]
i meant maybe im well being in imagination, but then i sense something really rejoicing upthere. Though that there's still sins down here, but then angels still rejoicing upthere. how great if i could be part of them.
just past few days, there was a scene that looked so nice, the clouds that in reddish and nicely and completely when i was in my school during class. After class, i stand out to the balcony and i can really looked at it for minutes, hour. And woah i was asking God " are you smiling at me?" i mean, why am asking this that time. :)
what could i say, i was like rejoicing with God. i dont understand.

i dont mind :D but it takes me few hours to think about whats actually happened to me. And now....i still dont understand LA!
i mean, sometimes i really ask God why dont He come now.Maybe im selfish? im not.
He comes now or later isit the same? doesnt it?
He will give everyone the second chance, whether they believe in Him anot. isit? i think so?
and when the time He comes, there's the time we unite.

im here`__await for you Lord :)
draw me closer to you, that i can glorified Your Name.

hey guys. thats only my thoughts.
God Bless` x))

No comments: